Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos)



Facebook users called it an occupational hazard, but the family of the electrician will be devastated by the death of their breadwinner, an electrician who got electrocuted while fixing faults on an electric line. The Facebook user who shared the photo could only say one word:



RIP
Share on Google Plus

About T.T.B Teams

Illuminating ideas, motives and aspiration towards bringing factual precise, straight and life changing information news articles to your finger tips gave birth to TITILOYE TIMOTHY'S BLOG
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment