ENAS GRAFIX >>> We give you the best stunning design in 1hour directly sent to your whatsapp or email. For your graphics design and printing services, contact 08061132209 or send us an email on [email protected] Your satisfaction is our concern

School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel



Stella Meeikyaa,a year one student of the School of Nursing and Midwifery Makurdi who suffered third degree burns from gas explosion in her hostel due to the carelessness of a room mate has died.One of the persons who has been trying to assist her recover shared the story.May her soul RIP.Amen!

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment