To advertise your product here. Contact us at [email protected] or Whatsapp 08104437427

Technician Electrocuted At The Lagos House Of Assembly

A young Nigerian man has lost his life in a disheartening way after he was electrocuted at the Lagos State House of Assembly chamber. 

On Tuesday, a young AC (air conditioner) technician was electrocuted while working at the Lagos House of Assembly premises.

The unlucky man who was later identified as Tobi was said to have been killed while working on the ACs at the Assembly chamber.

It was further disclosed to ToriMill that Tobi was working alongside his two colleagues who had no idea initially that he had been electrocuted. When his colleagues realized what had happened, they rushed him to the staff clinic at the secretariat, nearby but he could not be revived.

There were indications that Tobi and his colleagues might have opted to work on the AC maintenance as no legislative activity was going on, as the lawmakers are currently on a short recess which is expected to last till November 13.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment