Richard and Barbara Silverman Endowed Scholarships : Bear the cost of your undergraduate study in the USA by applying for the Richard and Barbara Silverman Endowed Scholarships at Brandeis University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Brandeis University has exclusively set up this application scheme for the residents of Israel who wish to start their undergraduate studies in the USA. The students will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and will gain support towards the cost of the chosen undergrad study.
Brandeis University is a private medium-sized top-tier research university in Massachusetts. It stands at the 455th position in the QS Global World Rankings striving to create an authentic and impactful experience with every student and community member.
Why choose to study at Brandeis University? Brandeis University is an open and inclusive university where both teacher and student regard each moment as an opportunity to learn and teach. All students at Brandeis feel a sense of belonging, think critically, embrace social justice, and encourage participation in constructive dialogue as global citizens.
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Brandeis University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Israel Students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Israel
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Brandeis can be applied to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply Richard and Barbara Silverman Endowed Scholarships: The applicants are required to have completed and submitted a Common Application. Candidates are required to create a CSS Profile to apply for this need-based scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school grades
- A letter of recommendation
- Midyear report
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit all necessary documents demanded by the university at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- DET – 120
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
- TOEFL ITP – 627
The winners of the support will be given need-based financial support towards any undertaken undergraduate study at Brandeis University.