SHS Dean’s International Bursary for Professional Advancement: With the motive to offset the financial burden of the university, the City University of London is actively granting excellent SHS Dean’s International Bursary for Professional Advancement.
The funding assists excellent international students who want to commence master’s degree coursework at the School of Health Sciences in the UK.
The City campus of the University of London is organised into five schools, each with roughly forty academic departments and centres. Universities UK, EQUIS, and the Association of MBAs are all members. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees are all available, as well as certifications and diplomas.
Why study at the City University of London? Students at this university have access to a knowledgeable, high-quality career and information service while they are enrolled. They can get work experience that will help them advance in their careers.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for September 2021 applicants is: Tuesday 31st August 2021
- The deadline for January 2022 applicants is: Monday 06th December 2021
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £1,000, £2,000 or £3,000
- Number of Awards: Number
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home/UK, EU/EEA, International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s courses in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an offer of a full-time place Be a self-funded student, and not in receipt of any other programmes (except the alumni discount)
- Be entering your first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of our Master’s programmes
- Be entering your first program of study as a UK/EU or international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the SHS Dean’s International Bursary for Professional Advancement: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The bursary statement should be different from your personal statement used for the programme application and should be focused on why you believe you should be awarded this Bursary.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: All applicants that require a student visa must meet the minimum Home Office English Language ability requirements before City can issue the Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS).
The School of Health Sciences will provide the award of £1,000, £2,000, or £3,000 available for students applying to study master’s courses.