International Year of Older Persons Awards in USA: Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the USA, the University of Prince Edward Island is providing the International Year of Older Persons Awards.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1969, the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) is a public university in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, and the only university in the province.
Why study at the University of Prince Edward Island? An environment to thrive. Whatever your passion and whatever your goals, UPEI has what you need to carve your niche. Their programs offer personalized learning experiences, small class sizes, great access to professors and instructors, and career-focused outcomes.
- Application Deadline: October 1
- University or Organization: University of Prince Edward Island
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1500.00
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Awarded to a student who has demonstrated an interest in gerontology
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Year of Older Persons Awards in USA: Students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, they have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Send your transcripts by email: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: 902-566-0795 mail: UPEI Registrar’s Office, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4P3.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All academically admissible applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language prior to undertaking studies at the University of Prince Edward Island.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1500 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.