Tasmania University Destination Scholarships 2022/2023: The University of Tasmania is welcoming enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the Destination Australia Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding program is open for outstanding international students who want to undertake an associate, undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
The University of Tasmania is an Australian top-tier public research university, coming in at number 303 in the latest QS Global World University Rankings. For the sake of meeting the new difficulties and opportunities, it is constantly evolving and transforming.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? In the world of higher education, the University of Tasmania is a well-respected institution that values academic independence, excellence, and honesty above all else. UTAS places an emphasis on hands-on learning to better prepare students for their future employment. The student support system at UTAS is outstanding.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Awards: $15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Associate, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be commencing studies at the University for the first time and be studying on a valid student visa.
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Tasmania University Destination Scholarships 2022/2023: Candidates are required to register and log in on the university portal to apply to the desired programme at UTAS. The students are not required to submit a separate application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: International students must meet the admission requirement of the university before taking admission.
- Language Requirement: All international students wishing to study at the University must meet the minimum English language and academic entry requirements.
The University of Tasmania will provide an award amount of $15,000 per year to the successful candidates.