William Blue College of Hospitality Motivational International Awards: Torrens University Australia is welcoming enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the William Blue College of Hospitality Motivational international awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
Torrens University Australia is a private Australian university. It offers excellent undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and specialised degree programs in a wide range of academic fields.
Why study at Torrens University Australia? At this university, students will have a wide selection of career opportunities to choose from, as well as the training they need to succeed in those areas. Students are now being taught skills for the future at the school.
- Application Deadline: Open for 2022
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: Up to 30% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in hospitality
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the William Blue College of Hospitality Motivational International Awards: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover up to 30% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.