GGC Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships in USA : Georgia Gwinnett College has come up with a way to impart high-quality, attentive education in a cost-effective manner to financially weak students by offering the Presidential Academic Out-of-State funding for the academic year 2022-2023.
This renewable award will cover the in-state tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme of any out-of-state home country or international students at GGC. Applicants must be new first-year applicants with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Georgia Gwinnett College is a public college in Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia ranked 58th in Regional Colleges South. Georgia Gwinnett College will be a premier 21st Century Liberal Arts College.
Why choose to study at Georgia Gwinnett College? GGC has established innovative practices, a caring culture, and extremely affordable tuition that is changing the game in higher education. The college has an outstanding faculty and staff that actively engages students in various learning environments and serves as mentors and advisors.
- Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Georgia Gwinnett College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Out-of-state Americans and all international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes taught at GGC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to GGC as an out-of-state student.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 core high school or transfer GPA.
- The applicants must provide proof of lawful presence as outlined by the University System of Georgia and a permanent address outside of the state of Georgia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the GGC Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships in USA: Students are required to sign up on the application portal of the college to submit their admission applications. No separate application is required. All out-of-state students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit an official transcript from a regionally accredited high school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have attained a minimum 2.00 GPA and must submit SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- IELTS – 6.0
Georgia Gwinnett College will give the selected students tuition fees for the undertaken programme at the in-state tuition rate. The grant is renewable for up to 4 years.