Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA: Bursaries help students achieve their goals by eliminating their financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Harvey Mudd College is offering the Merit Award for the academic session 2022/2023.
The study program is available to encourage and support outstanding students who wish to study undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Harvey Mudd College (HMC) is a scientific and engineering-focused private college in Claremont, California. It is part of the Claremont Colleges, which share campus grounds and resources with each other. It offers nine engineering, science and mathematics-based majors, all grounded in a solid core curriculum that includes a healthy dose of humanities and social science courses.
Why would like to study at Harvey Mudd College? By joining this college, students will gain opportunities to become involved in campus life through programs, governance and co-curricular involvement. Students will connect to their community in meaningful and substantive ways through activities, programs, and leadership opportunities.
- Application Deadline: November 15
- University: Harvey Mudd College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All first-year applicants, domestic and international, are considered for the Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award
- Recipients must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 by the conclusion of each spring term.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA: In order to apply for this grant, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After they can apply through the Common Application or Coalition Application for achieving the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a personal essay that is required for either application. Harvey Mudd does not have a preference between the two applications, an official high school transcript, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must demonstrate proficiency in English. English proficiency can be demonstrated by taking one of three exams:
- Duolingo English Test (DET)– only the 160-point version
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)– the iBT, the iBT Home Edition, the Paper-based Test
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
Harvey Mudd College will provide an award amount of $10,000 to the successful students for undergraduate study.