International Undergraduate Awards at New School, USA: Want to take your education to the next level but lack the finance to do so? Apply for the international awards at the New School for undergraduate students in the USA.
All domestic and overseas undergraduate applicants are considered for a scholarship on the basis of academic merit and/or artistic ability. Test scores will also take into account while awarding this application . Award will be given towards the undergraduate tuition fee.
The New School is one of the top private universities in New York, United States ranked 136th in National Universities. The future of New School will be shaped by the core values that have defined our past: academic freedom, tolerance, and experimentation.
Why choose the New School? The New School prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place. It ensures that the students develop both the skills that a sound education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy.
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: The New School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at New School are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good academic merit and/or artistic ability.
- Students must submit standardized test scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Undergraduate Awards at New School, USA: Applicants must utilize the university portal and submit their admission application or the Common Application. The scholarship does not require a separate application. All undergraduate students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit an official high school transcript,
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed their high school education and must and provide official score results for either the SAT I or ACT exam.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language.
The applicants selected for the opportunity s will be provided tuition fees for the undergraduate programme undertaken at the New School.