Russian State Scholarships for Uganda and South Sudan Student: The Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Uganda has taken the initiative to help students pursue their studies in Russia by offering them the Russian State Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Uganda is the presence of the Russian embassy in Uganda to advance the interests of Russia and to serve and protect Russian citizens in Uganda.
Why choose to study in Russia? Russia possesses one of the best mass education systems in the world and has a long-standing tradition of high-quality education for all citizens. The top universities in Russia have extremely competitive entry requirements and hold special entry exams each year. One of the biggest draws for international students studying in Russia is the price of tuition.
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Embassy of Russian Federation in the Republic of Uganda
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia.
- Eligible Countries: Students of the Republic of Ugandan and the Republic of South Sudan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any degree program in a Russian university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted within the international quota of the respective university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Russian State Scholarships for Uganda and South Sudan Students: First, the students must prepare for their admission application as required by the host university. Then, to apply for the opportunity , the students must register here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form signed by the candidate
- Valid passport
- Education certificate
- Research paper
- Russian translation of academic papers
- Medical certificate
- Russian translation of medical certificate
- HIV, TB, Hepatitis negative certificate
- Russian translation of HIV, TB, Hepatitis negative certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: The students must have knowledge of the Russian language.
The applicants selected for this application will be given support towards their higher education in a Russian university of choice.