Travel Reimbursements International Grants at Springfield College: Springfield College is very delighted to offer international students the financial support they need to plan their study in the USA through its Travel Reimbursements Grants. Undergraduate candidates can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is only offered to qualifying undergraduate international students to cover travel expenses that are occurred between the College and their home. Travel reimbursement of $1,500 will be provided each academic year for a maximum of four years to academically impressive students.
Springfield College is a private college in Springfield, Massachusetts ranking in the Top 20 in its category in the 2020 US News Best Colleges rankings. The mission of the college is to educate the whole person in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others.
Why choose to study at Springfield College? Springfield is a college campus committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and respectful campus community, not only in vision but in practice.
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- University or Organization: Springfield College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes taught at SC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Travel Reimbursements International Grants at Springfield College: Applications to Springfield College can be made through the paper application or Common Application portal. Qualifying undergraduate international students will be considered. To submit your application through our paper application, you can download the PDF, fill it out, and send it to the following address.Springfield CollegeDoggett International Center 263 Alden Street Springfield, MA 01109-3737
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application essay
- Recommendation letters
- Official Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students admitted to Springfield College must have graduated from an approved secondary school (high school) or have obtained a general equivalency diploma (GED) by the time of their enrollment.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) TOEFL-IBT, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 69
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) IELTS, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 6.0
- Submit an official report showing successful completion of a partner English language program in the United States. We also recognize the MELAB & PTE ACADEMIC tests.
Springfield College will provide the selected students up to $1,500 annually for travel between the College and their home.