Queen Mary University of London is offering a Master Degree Scholarships to International Students, with an award amount of £15,000 to the successful students.
How To Apply
The students who are Eligible will be contacted by Queen Mary after receiving an offer and invited to apply for a scholarship.
The school will determine and consider applicants that have achieved a UK 2:1 degree (Upper Second) (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a 2:1.
- Deadline: 26 January 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Awards: £15,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- You must be enrolled on a full-time programme.
- Applicant must have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a UK 2:1 degree (Upper Second) or an overseas equivalent degree.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on an MSc Blockchain in Business and Society taught in the School of Business and Management in the 2022/23 academic year.
To Apply: You must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university