Automatic Merit Awards at the University of Colorado Denver: Do you want financial assistance to complete your studies in the USA? If so, then you can apply for the Automatic merit awards at the University of Colorado Denver this academic year 2021-2022.
International Admissions Office at UC Denver is offering this application to all international entrants that apply to any undergraduate programme at the university. Non-resident, non-sponsored freshman and transfer students are eligible and will be awarded a sum of money towards the tuition fee on the basis of their GPA.
The University of Colorado Denver is a public research institute that combines research and accessible education. With a mission to foster excellence, create, and impart critical knowledge, UC Denver ranks 227th in National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Colorado Denver? UC Denver, being situated in the heart of downtown Denver, provides all its students the advantages of a dynamic urban environment. It is well known for the great quality education it offers at an exceptional value. UC Denver has a large and diverse community of domestic as well as international students which gives each individual a chance to get out of their comfort zone, gel with people, and make personal growth.
- Application Deadline: 8th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Colorado Denver
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications of students from all international countries will be accepted.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Non-resident undergraduate level study programmes are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GPA between 2.95 and 3.75+.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Automatic Merit Awards at the University of Colorado Denver: The applicants are required to start their application by creating an account on the UC Denver portal.
- The students are not required to fill a separate applications. Eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Official IB Transcripts
- Personal information
- Family information
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have attempted SAT or ACT and scored a minimum of 1070-1260 or 21-27 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
The winners of the support will get anywhere from $2,500 to $10,000 depending upon their GPA to cover the undergraduate tuition fee at UC Denver.