Edugrant and Ellah Lakes Young Farmers Entrepreneurship Grants in Nigeria : Edugrant and Ellah Lakes are proud to announce the Young Farmers Entrepreneurship Grants in Nigeria for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who want to study any agriculture-related course.
Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that attempts to make educational opportunities more accessible to students. They will develop innovative solutions catering to the broader education spectrum through partnerships with donors/sponsors to create a sustainable platform for the benefit of students across Nigeria.
- Application Deadline: September 17, 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrant and Ellah Lakes
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Agriculture related course.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be in their third or fourth year
- Applicants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria to study any Agriculture-related course. (Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Animal Nutrition, Agricultural Business, etc.)
- Applicants must have a feasible business plan that can thrive in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have knowledge of the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive a full scholarship to complete their education in Nigeria.