ENS International Selection Scholarship: Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree at the University.
École Normale Supérieure
- Deadline: 9/12 Dec 2021 (annual)
- Study in: France
- Course starts September 2022
- Host Institution(s): École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
- Level/Field(s) of study: Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions) in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
- Number of Scholarships: 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts & Humanities.
- Target group:International students
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
Eligibility for the ENS International Selection Scholarships:
- • Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- • Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- • Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- • Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- • Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
The application form and documents must be submitted online before 12 December 2021 (Sciences) or 9 December 2021 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ens.fr/en/academics/admissions/international-selection