The Eotvos Lorand University 2023 in Hungary has asked international students to apply for the full scholarship award for the 2023-24 academic session. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships will be awarded to applicants with the best applications. Students who want to undertake Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate degrees are eligible to apply for the scholarship award.
The Government of Hungary is the sponsor of the scholarship award will shortlist 5,000 from all over the world for the scholarship programme. Bachelors degree duration 4 years, Master’s degree duration is 2 years and the Doctoral degree is 3 years.
The Eötvös Loránd University (1635) Hungary is the host of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships. The university is a public research university in Hungary. The university has up to twenty-eight thousand (28,000) students.
Details of Eotvos Lorand University Hungarian Scholarship
• Scholarship university: Eotvos Lorand University
• Programme level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
• Scholarship ty: Full scholarship
• Eligible student: International student
• Scholarship country: Hungary
• Scholarship deadline: January 16, 2023.
• Recipients’ full tuition fee will be covered.
• Recipients will be given monthly stipend worth 43,700 HUF.
• Recipients will be offered accommodation.
• Recipients will be offered health insurance.
• Recipients will be offered round airfare tickets.
• Certificate of education (in English language).
• An evidence of citizenship.
• A short Résumé or Curriculum Vitae.
• Medical certificates
• The scholarship award is designed for qualified international students from all over the world.
• Interested candidates must possess School Certificate to apply for Bachelor’s degree.
• Candidates interested in Master’s degree must possess Undergraduate degree.
• Candidates interested in PhD degree, must possess Master’s degree.
• Interested candidates must be physically fit.
Application Process for Eotvos Lorand University Hungarian Scholarship?
All interested students are encouraged to visit the online application portal for the submission of their applications.
All candidates will be assessed through their applications and candidates with outstanding academic records will be shortlisted for the scholarships.