Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship Hello! You’re an undergraduate in the field of Journalism, Media and Globalization? Do you wish to pursue your Master’s degree outside the country? We’re glad to let you know that the application portal for Erasmus Mundus full Master’s Scholarship in Journalism, Media and Globalization is open for interested applicants from all over the world.
If you’re ready to apply for the scholarship, you can apply for both the admission of Mundus Journalism Programme and scholarship at the same time with the same application process. This is a great opportunity opportunity to make your dream come true, therefore, submit your application on or before the application portal closes. The scholarship award will offer you the chance to acquire a world class degree.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Overview
• Scholarship deadline: January 10, 2023 at 12:00 CET
• Funded by: Erasmus Mundus
• Award type: Full scholarship
• Host university: Not mentioned
• No. of awards: Not mentioned
• Programme: Master’s degree
• Eligible student: International students
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Applicants must hold an above-average GPA during their Bachelor’s degrees.
• Applicants must show the ability to successfully complete their degrees and make good jobs search with it.
• Applicants must show an exceptional journalistic experience.
•Applicants must show exceptional academic and research abilities.
• An application form
• Applicants’ academic documents like certificates and official transcripts.
• Applicants’ journalistic documents
• Applicants must present language documents
• Applicants’ Curriculum Vitae
• Applicants’ academic and journalistic reference letters
Erasmus Mundus doesn’t reveal the number of students it will shortlist for the scholarship award. But it’s going to shortlist a reasonable number of students. We advise applicants to upload all the required documents and fill all the necessary details required during the application.