Florida International University 2023, has announced the application of its full Presidential Merit awards. Interested and qualified foreign students are invited to submit their applications online.
United States citizens, permanent residents, and foreign students who enroll in Bachelor’s programmes at FIU are eligible to apply for the scholarship awards. Students who want to apply must possess an overall GPA of 4.0, and an ACT or SAT score of 1370 or 30. The awards cover both books and tuition fees and others.
Presidential Merit Awards Scholarship Programme Overview
• Application deadline: December 1, 2022
• Host university: United States of America
• Scholarship sponsor: Florida International University
• Programme level: Bachelor’s, Undergraduate
• Award type: Full Scholarships
• The selected applicants full tuition fee will be paid by the scholarship provider. Books and other expenses are also covered.
• United States citizens, permanent residents, and foreign students can apply for the scholarship awards.
• Applicants must meet all the scholarship awards requirements.
• Applicants can apply for the undergraduate programmes FIU offers.
• Applicants must have acquired 1370 SAT score, 30 ACT, or the top 5% of a Florida High School Graduating Class.
• Applicants must possess a 4.0 GPA.
Applicants must apply for admission through the university’s portal.
Interested applicants are required to present the below documents to FIU:
• High school transcripts
• Declaration Certification of Finances Instructions (DCFI)
• A copy of passport
The interested aspirants must meet the course-specific criteria of the university, if required.
The interested applicants must upload the scores of below English language proficiency tests:
° TOEFL PBT – 550
° IELTS – 6.5
° TOEFL iBT – 80
If you’re willing to apply for the scholarship awards, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants who don’t meet the requirements applications will not be considered.