Full-Fee Open Europe Scholarships at Bard College Berlin, Germany: International students now have the opportunity to pursue rigorous, wide-ranging BA programs in Germany with the help of the Open Europe Scholarships offered by the Bard College Berlin for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant is established for talented students from different regions in Europe that want to undertake a BA study programme at Bard College Berlin. Eligible candidates will demonstrate a commitment to civic engagement. The Award constitutes the full on-campus comprehensive programme fee of the selected students.
Founded in 1999 with the aim of returning small-group seminar teaching and interdisciplinary undergraduate education in the liberal arts to the highest level of European education, Bard College Berlin is a private, non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany.
Why choose to study at Bard College Berlin? The student body of Bard is highly international and diverse in terms of geography, culture, class, and economic background and meets with faculty in small seminars taught in English. Bard puts a lot of emphasis on critical thinking, intellectual ambition, creativity, and the connection between life in and outside the classroom is a fundamental feature.
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Bard College Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Full-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the EU or Albania, the Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up BA programs offered at Bard.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for admission in a BA programme at Bard.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Full-Fee Open Europe Scholarships at Bard College Berlin, Germany: Students can either apply through the Common Application or through the Bard College Application System. Applicants are required to fill the financial statement form and submit it along with the other documents at the time of admission to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation Statement
- Graded writing sample
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Bard College will provide the selected students a full on-campus comprehensive fee of the undertaken programme renewable up to 4 years.