Vice-Chancellor’s international scholarship at Hartpury University and Hartpury College: is offering an exciting opportunity to individuals who are willing to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
The institution is among top twenty leading educational institution in UK, specialized in providing education in sports, animal, agriculture, equine and veterinary nurse.
Over this years, Hartpury university and Hartpury college has spent and invested more than £50million on their state-of-the-art campus facilities, including:
- The world’s largest equine educational facility with a water treadmill and Racewood event simulator, which hosts three international equine events each year
- Cutting-edge sports facilities complete with a power gym, pitches and a stadium
- An extensive animal collection and animal therapy centre
- A commercial farm and dairy unit supplying major retailers
- Fully equipped science laboratories with the equipment
- An Agri Tech Centre for the latest agricultural technology
Details on How to Apply in Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Hartpury University and Hartpury College
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Receive and accept an offer to study a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Hartpury University.
- Have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Need to possess a certain level of English language proficiency before studying with them. This is to ensure you will be successful in your studies and during your time in the UK.
How to apply
Visit the official website from more info.