Funded Microsoft University Internship, As an international student, you are eligible to apply for the ongoing funded Microsoft University Internship Opportunities for international students. The programme is created for qualified and outstanding international students who desire to learn and develop their skills and careers for the future.
The internship programme is created for students learn, grow, and acquire experience that will be useful for them in the future. The Intership is open to students who are currently pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, and PhD degree programmes.
Students who wish to participate in the Internship programme can apply for their preferred field from the following:
• Hardware Engineering
• Supply Chain
• UX Design
• Data and Applied Science
• IT Operations
• Services (Support Engineer, Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist)
About Microsoft University Internship Programme
• Host company: Microsoft
• Host country: Worldwide
• Duration: 6–Months or 1–year
• Available space: Several
• Qualifications: Students
• Eligible student: All students
• The interested aspirants must be a student.
• The interested aspirants must be pursuing full-time programmes.
• The interested aspirants must have a written and oral communication skills; and ability to follow directions. Also, aspirants must not be afraid to ask questions.
• The interested aspirants must have a strong listening skills.
• The interested aspirants must have an exceptional Excel Spreadsheet skill.
• The interested aspirants must be interested in a challenge.
• The interested aspirants’ English must be very fluent.
• The interested aspirants must have both persuasion and negotiation skills.
• The interested aspirants must have Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• All interested and qualified students who want to apply for funded Microsoft University Internship Opportunities are advised to complete and submit their applications online.