International PhD Scholarships in Australia: The University of Adelaide is looking for outstanding candidates to apply for the International PhD Positions in Reasoning in Vision-and-language Close the Gap between Machine and Human.
Students from all around the world are invited to participate in this PhD scholarship programme and available to suitable applicants to encourage students from other disciplines, especially women, who wish to undertake additional training in machine learning methods.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in top 1% of universities worldwide and ranked 108th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefits.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? It is recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities that challenges and inspire its students. Students at the University of Adelaide receive the best academic preparation to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip them with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: School of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: $40,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia; or international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree at the School of Computer Science at the University of Adelaide.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Australia: All the interested students are required to make their admission applications online first. To apply for the opportunity , the students are required to send a PDF copy of the application summary by mail to Ms Lina Court with the name of the award in the subject heading.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the requirements
- Language Requirement: The students must provide any certificate of English language skills. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or C1 are accepted. Minimum required scores can be found here.
The winners of the PhD scholarship will be given $40,000 towards their research study at Adelaide.