North America Future Leaders Awards in the United Kingdom: If you want to become a leader who creates positive change in their respective countries, then here you have an excellent chance to apply for the North America Future Leaders Awards at Queen’s University Belfast.
This programme is exclusively open for the academic year 2022-2023 and will cover tuition fees for four applicants who will take part in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Students from Canada and the United States are eligible to apply for this award.
Founded in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast is committed to embracing international students and aiding them in reaching their objectives. In a global society, it provides students with a world-class education as well as leadership and civic training.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? A key priority for the university is to provide world-class education and research facilities for their students and staff to carry out their ambitious work. It also provides students with a fantastic learning atmosphere in which they may reach their best potential and be well equipped for future practice.
- Application Deadline: February 18, 2022
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: International students
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Canada and United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- This award is exclusively for new international students.
- Students must have applied to Queen’s University and have received an offer of study for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2022/23 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the North America Future Leaders Awards in the United Kingdom: To be eligible for the sponsorship, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Queen’s University Belfast. After getting enrolled, aspirants will you must also complete a separate application submission via UCAS or Direct will be accepted for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must have excellent proficiency in the English language to study in the UK.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide an award amount of £5000 for the winning candidates.