Performance international awards in New Zealand : Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Performance international awards. This award is organized by the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine.
The program is open for both domestic and international students can undertake a Bachelor of Health Science degree on a full-time basis at NZCCM to get this award.
Founded in 2003, the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine (NZCCM) is a Category 2 Private Tertiary Education Provider accredited and approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority – NZQA. NZCCM provides a range of approved qualifications including certificates, diplomas and Bachelor degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture/Chinese Medicine/Tuina and Massage) for domestic and international students.
Why would like to study at the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine? NZCCM provides students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and supports them in their career aims. Here candidates will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as first-class teaching.
- Application Deadline: Open
- University: New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: Up to $2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Health Science degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Performance international awards in New Zealand: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in bachelor’s degree at the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine. After that, they can complete the application through the official university portal.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet check the entry requirements of the College.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for the Bachelor of Health Science degree, the Diploma in Tuina and the Diploma in Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine must show competency to a minimum of 6.0 overall (with no band lower than 5.5) on the IELTS academic scale or equivalent (Equivalent means TOEFL or other NZQA recognized international testing and includes the applicant has successfully completed the NZ Certificate in English Language – Level 4).
New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine will provide award amount in the following manner:
- A scholarship (value $2000) may be awarded to current students who achieve an A grade or higher in every course in their full-time study over the past full year of study (8 courses). This scholarship recognizes high achievement.
- A scholarship (value $1000) may be awarded to current students who achieve an A grade or higher in at least six courses but achieve an A-grade in no more than two courses over the past full year of study (8 courses). This scholarship recognises high achievement.
Year 3 student Domestic and International students:
- A scholarship (value $1000) may be awarded to the Year 3 students who, in the final year of acupuncture clinic practice, achieve a grade of Highly Competent and have achieved an A grade or higher in every course in their full-time study over the past year (7 courses). The grant is only to be used as a credit against tuition fees for further study at the NZCCM such as the fourth year of BHSc (Chinese Medicine) or Diploma in Tuina, or Master of Chinese Medicine.