PhD International Awards in Delay in Heart Failure Diagnosis: Make your dream come true with a degree that excites you, challenges you, and prepares you for career success in the UK at the University of Leicester via its PhD international awards. Applications for this funding program are rolling for the academic year 2022-2023.
UK and EU national students can both apply to benefit from the funding opportunities offered by the University of Leicester in the UK to Ph.D. candidates that undertake research studies at the Department of Health Sciences. The award consists of tuition fees and stipends.
The University of Leicester is a public research university ranked 232nd in Best Global Universities with a mission of generating excellence through solid foundations and creating a new campus and strategy with our Citizens at its heart.
Why choose to study at the University of Leicester? The university is always found at the forefront of research in the field they serve and are actively influencing change and shaping debate globally. It gives its students opportunities to provide new ways to understand the world.
- Application Deadline: 19th December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All UK and EU international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a 3-year Ph.D. program to study Delay in heart failure diagnosis: identifying clinical and care factors from longitudinal studies using the national linkage database at the University of Leicester.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be UK/EU nationals.
- The applicants must hold a relevant degree and meet the language requirements of the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the PhD International Awards in Delay in Heart Failure Diagnosis: Students can log in to the university portal and complete their admission applications. To apply for the Ph.D. program, students can click the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of this.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a UK Bachelor Degree 2:1 or better, or overseas equivalent, in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 67
- Duolingo – 120 to 129
- LanguageCert or ESOL – Pass
The University of Leicester will provide the selected candidates UK/EU tuition fee waiver, an annual stipend of £15,285 plus £1,300 per annum to support their Ph.D. studies in the UK.