Enhance your knowledge and skills by applying for the PhD International Fellowships in Molecular Neuropharmacology at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
The position for PhD study at the Department of Neuroscience of the University of Copenhagen is open to all domestic and international students. The applicants who want to study specifically in molecular neuropharmacology will be eligible to receive the fellowship that will guarantee a monthly award in the form of a salary.
The University of Copenhagen ranked 76th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university that aims to deliver internationally leading teaching and research which enable Denmark to become exceptionally good at creating value with IT.
Why choose to study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is the largest educational institution in Denmark with an international environment. It offers the students multiple services such as assistance with admission, housing, student counseling, etc. Students are also additionally offered orientation programmes including various social events.
- Application Deadline: 19th August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Neuroscience
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 27,788
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Both, Denmark nationals as well as students from all other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in molecular neuropharmacology at the Department of Neuroscience is eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience with molecular biology and handling of cell cultures and transient transfection.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the PhD International Fellowships in Molecular Neuropharmacology: The applicants are required to apply through the university’s online platform by logging in and completing the application process. The applicants are required to fill this form to apply for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application
- Master of Science diploma
- Publication list
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a Master of Science degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT –83
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE/CAE – Passed
The successfully selected applicant for the position will receive a salary beginning from DKK 27,788 / approx. EUR 3,729 along with a 17.1 % contribution to the pension scheme as well.