President’s International Scholarship of Excellence at York University: Interested aspirants are invited to be part of the president’s international scholarship offered at York university, Canada.
This opportunity is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This educational award are for the international high school applicants who are beginning their first year of four years undergraduate program at York university.
Why would you like to study at York university?
York is a leading international teaching and research university and a driving force for positive change. The institution prepare students for their long term career and individual success. York university ranks 11th in Canadian university and 68th in the Global national universities.
Details For Application
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: 20
Value of York: $45,000 x 4 years
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
To be considered for the York University President’s International Scholarship of Excellence, the candidate:
- In order to be nominated for the president’s scholarship applicants must be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- Applicants must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in Fall 2022
- Must have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement
- Must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
How to apply
Candidate must apply to the following faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business.