Sir Ray Tindle international Scholarships in the UK: The University of Creative Arts is pleased to announce the Sir Ray Tindle Scholarships for talented students to further their studies in the UK.
The scholarship programme is exclusively designed for applicants from all nationalities. Applicants with excellent academic excellence and financial need will be eligible to receive this application worth £1,000 per year.
Why study at the University for the Creative Arts? They seek to inspire people to use their creativity to drive change, overcome problems, and better the lives of others. They are places to forge inspiring partnerships, make work with purpose, and build real solutions to human problems across the globe whether that’s as part of our vibrant teaching and research community, or as a student on one of our courses.
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Creative Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in B.A (Hons.) in Fashion Journalism, Television Production and Television & Media Production
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants or current students to any of UCA’s undergraduate media or journalism courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Sir Ray Tindle international Scholarships in the UK: Applicants must apply for admission in the bachelor course at university then, they can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents :
- Please outline your financial need and how you would benefit from a UCA Creative Scholarship.
- Please outline why you feel that you should be considered for a UCA Creative Scholarship, please include: –
- Details/evidence of academic achievement to date.
- Evidence of outstanding creative achievement to date.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in an undergraduate program, claimants are required to follow the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow the given language requirements of the university.
The University of Creative Arts will provide the award amount of £1,000 per year for the duration of the course.