University of Queensland Postgraduate Research International Scholarship: Apply for admission at the University of Queensland and get a chance to fund your study with the Postgraduate Research Scholarships in High-Temperature Critical Metal Production and Recycling.
The educational opportunity is available for international students in order to pursue a PhD degree programme at the university.
The University of Queensland, known as Australia’s most prominent and well-recognized institute, is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, seeking to impact the future through developing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
Why should you attend the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that fosters cutting-edge ideas that benefit the entire world. It employs professionals who share the same enthusiasm for educational excellence as Queensland students. UQ’s programs include comprehensive and high-quality education, which eventually connects students to additional opportunities.
- Application Deadline: 2 November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students who are currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Research International Scholarships: To apply for admission and scholarship, follow this link. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIAor equivalent or a research master’s degree or coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale or a postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale or bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The university will provide $30,000 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually. Single, couple and family Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is also available.