Warwick WMG Bursaries for Iranian Students in UK: Strengthen your academic and research skills with a masters’ degree from WGM University of Warwick. All Iran students are offered the WGM Regional Bursaries for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international entrants from Iran will be considered for this grant as soon as they apply for a full-time master Programme at WGM University of Warwick. The selected students will be granted a 25% tuition fee discount on the master programme fee.
WMG is an academic department at the University of Warwick, providing research, education, and knowledge transfer in engineering, management, manufacturing, and technology. Being affiliated with the University of Warwick, it enjoys 10th rank in the world.
Why choose to study at WGM University of Warwick? WGM believes that it is important for students to make the most out of their student experience, both within academic and social contexts. The programme of extra-curricular activities and dedicated support at WGM helps students enhance their CV, academic skills, and network with global individuals.
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: WMG
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Iran
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Iranian students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master courses are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting October 2022.
- The applicants must be classified as overseas fee payers and be Iranian nationals.
- The applicants should be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Warwick WMG Bursaries for Iranian Students in UK: Students can start their admission application here. All eligible international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Bachelors degree transcript
- One reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree (2:1) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- IELTS for UKVI – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
- PTE Academic UKVI – 62
- LanguageCert – Pass
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- Duolingo – 119
The WGM Department of the University of Warwick will award the selected students a 25% tuition fee discount in any master programme undertaken.