WMG Regional Bursaries for Syrian Students in UK: Transform yourself into a professional in any desired field by taking up your master studies in the UK at the WGM University of Warwick through its Regional Bursaries programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Syrian national students that enter the UK to study an MSc programme at WGM University of Warwick are eligible candidates to participate in this scholarship programme. The selected students will be granted a 25% tuition fee discount on the master programme fee.
WMG is an academic department at the University of Warwick, providing research, education, and knowledge transfer in engineering, management, manufacturing, and technology. Being affiliated with the University of Warwick, it enjoys 10th rank in the world.
Why choose to study at WGM University of Warwick? WGM believes that it is essential for students to make the most out of their student experience, both within academic and social contexts. The extra-curricular activities and dedicated support at WGM help students enhance their resume, academic skills and network with global individuals.
Application Deadline: The application process at WGM University of Warwick is open from October to July
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: WMG
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Syria
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Syrian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for full-time MSc courses at WMG.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should be self-funded.
- The applicants must be offered to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting October 2022.
- The applicants must be classified as overseas fee payers and be Syrian nationals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the WMG Regional Bursaries for Syrian Students in UK: Students can start their admission application here. If you require any assistance with you application to study at WMG, University of Warwick, please do not hesitate to contact Dr Sada Daoud, Warwick University’s Representative for Syria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Bachelors degree transcript
- One reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree (2:1) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- IELTS for UKVI – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
- PTE Academic UKVI – 62
- LanguageCert – Pass
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- Duolingo – 119
The students that will be selected will be provided with a 25% tuition fee for the undertaken MSc programme at WGM.